Datacenter Relocations and Decommissioning
Datacenters are the most critical hardware technology assets for any organization. The Advance Group understands the importance of our client’s datacenters, whether we are moving cross country or simply to another floor. Datacenter relocations are not just a simple technology relocation and requires extensive planning and collaboration with our client’s technology team.
Key services provided as part of our Datacenter Relocation and Decommissioning offering:
- Dedicated Technology Project Managers will work with your team to document the existing equipment, including elevation diagrams, inter-connections, and coordinate the appropriate shutdown and turn up schedules
- Datacenter selection strategy and process planning
- Shut down and disconnect of all technology assets at the existing datacenter
- Transportation of all technology assets in climate controlled, air ride trucks
- Reconnect power on of all technology assets at the new datacenter
- Dedicated Project Managers will work with your team to ensure all services are functional. Our team can provide additional support for your staff to troubleshoot non-functional technology, such as services not starting and issues with connectivity.
- Decommissioning of any unnecessary technology equipment through our E-Waste offering