Low Voltage Cabling
Low Voltage Cabling refers to the wiring and cabling infrastructure within your office that is the foundation of all the technologies running in your office space. From wiring required to support a simple service such as computer or telephone, to a complex infrastructure required for routing concurrent high definition HDMI video streams from multiple sources to multiple TVs and projectors throughout your office, The Advance Group has the expertise and experience to design and implement a low voltage wiring solution to achieve your technology objectives.
Key services provided as part of our Low Voltage Cabling offering:
- Dedicated Technology Project Managers will work with your architects, engineers, and general contractors to design a structured wiring plan that incorporate everything from identifying cable run locations, to raceway access, to pathway.
- Cable type includes Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6e, Coaxial, Video, Speaker, and Fiber installations
- Point of Entry and Demarcation Point extensions
- Cabling for technologies such as computers, phones, security systems, access controls, wireless access points, cameras, intercoms, and audio video.
- All cables will be certified and documentation will be provided